Monday, December 31, 2007

Nothin much

This is me with some of my cousins at the mall last week. We met for lunch on Savannah's birthday. She is 3 now and very grown up. We took her to Build a Bear to celebrate. Lots of fun! Mommy loves this picture, because I am trying to get into my cousin Caroline's sacred pocket book without her knowing it.
This is our Friend Alex. He came by to visit the other night. I was very happy to see him, and so was Gracie, but she saw her bottle right before this picture and was a little upset at having to wait for it.

While I play with my kitchen, Gracie likes to play on the floor and watch me cook. I think she looks pretty cute in my chefs hat!
I am learning to multi task with all I have to do during the day. It is hard to get in my phone talking other wise. Well, I hope everyone has a good new years.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Alex "Smooth Move with Gracie"!

Claire said...

Sooo cute! I love Gracie in the hat. I also love the picture of Alli looking into Caroline's purse.

keri said...

the last photo is the best!! alli, your mommy must be teaching you some important skills!

Anonymous said...

hey hey, gracie was doing just fine after being rescued her from her crib!

Melissa said...

Can you teach me to multi-task? (And cook)?

chrys said...

ok, this made me laugh out loud!
I love the pic of Alli sneaking her hand over to Caroline's purse.
she makes me smile every time I see a pic of her!
love that I see both you and Chris in that sweet face of hers!
:-)

Two Mini Girls said...

Alli, I love you looking in Carolines purse, and Gracie I love the picture of you with the hot, ya'll both are too cute.

Design A-Peele said...

You both are the cutest little things. I wish I was a fly on the wall so I could see you doing all sorts of funny things:)