Saturday, January 5, 2008

Good Girl Gracie!

Gracie is getting to be a big girl. Last night we started teaching her how to eat baby food. I have been very excited about this ever since mommy and I got the box of baby rice cereal at the grocery store a few days ago.
Mommy let me do some of the feeding, and I did a pretty good job. Gracie did ok. I didn't like that she spit out every bite I put in. I kept saying "Oh Gracie, yuck!" I think she will get the hang of it pretty soon. We just have to be patient with her.

This is me keeping Gracie happy while mommy was cleaning up.


2 comments:

Design A-Peele said...

So stinkin' cute!!! I love it!

The Family Senter said...

so sweet!
love those sweet sisters!
now all I gotta do is teach Addie Lane to make Lillie's lunch! :-)
I loved getting to see those sweet girls on saturday!
tell Alli I would love to play with her in her kitchen anytime!
love you guys!
chrystal