Friday, December 21, 2007

Learning to love

As I get older I am learning to take care of and nurture Gracie more and more. I make sure that her slobbery mouth gets wiped with the burp cloth when she is playing. I offer her my sippy cup often even though Mommy says she is too little, and can't have it. Last night in the car when she started crying, I said "Oh Gracie boo. It's ok. Don't cry. We be home soon. It's ok." I think she felt comforted even thought she kept on crying.
I hope every one has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Allie! you are so sweet! :)

Anonymous said...

Allie, your gonna be a great big sister! And I hope you have a great Christmas to, but make sure you tell Daddy to get me a good gif. ;)
Uncle Daniel

keri said...

i cannot imagine alli saying all that!! i would love to hear her sweet little voice :)

Melissa said...

Such sweet girls!