Thursday, December 27, 2007

Wonderful Christmas!

I had a GREAT Christmas. This year I am old enough to enjoy all the fun and festivities of Jesus' birthday. This is Gracie and I on Christmas am. I had a great time showing her how to play with all of her toys.
This is me with my Aunt Catherine and Uncle Brett on Christmas eve. I am wearing their gift to me. As soon as I saw it, I said "Mommy, want to cook". I also got some pots and pans which I was very excited about. All this was fun, but I had no idea that it was all to go with the greatest gift ever!

My Little Pink Kitchen!!!!
As soon as I saw it Christmas am, I ran over and started playing with it. I love it, and so does Mommy. She has never been so excited about a gift in her whole life. I have been cooking every spare minute that I have. My morning room time is so much fun with this to keep me busy.
This is my kitchen in all its' glory. Mommy even painted me a window, but it is too small and I think she needs to redo it.



6 comments:

Sara said...

Wow-even I'm excited about the kitchen! I could totally handle having one that looked like that!

Design A-Peele said...

It looks great Alli!! I'm so glad you have a kitchen to cook in. I would love to come over and eat whatever you make. See you soon. Love you:)

keri said...

the kitchen is PRECIOUS!!!! i think we could all cook better if we had pink kitchens. :)

Anonymous said...

Looks great. Can't wait to come eat dinner with you makin it!
Uncle Daniel

Melissa said...

Love the kitchen (and the painting)! Mason & Miles got kitchen supplies - so maybe you guys can all cook together! And thanks for the prayers for Miles - he seems much better!

Jenn said...

That kitchen is adorable - and the window looks great too!