Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Just cute pics

Perry Catherine and Gracie playing on the floor together. It looks like Perry Catherine is getting a punch from Gracie, but I think she is just yawning.

Mommy loves us in matching PJs.
Sweet Gracie. She is getting to be lots of fun to play with. She lets me roll her over and all sorts of things she would cry if anyone else did. I think she knows that I am her big sister, and we are going to be good friends. Also! Gracie just turned over from her tummy to back yesterday for the first time. Yea Gracie!!!




5 comments:

Two Mini Girls said...

ya'll are soo cute. Gracie I love the picture of you in your little smocked dress.

Rebecca said...

These pictures are adorable! I also love the one of Dani and Gracie just below. And I really like the face Alli tends to make in pictures with Gracie - kind of calm and serious and content, like, "Yeah, I'm the big sister and she's my little sister who I love, and what are you gonna do about it?"

Claire said...

Cute pics. Alli, you make some of the same faces in pictures that your Mommy did when she was little. "A baby, a dog ...what more is there...?"

Anonymous said...

Careful gracie, P.C. might grow up to be bigger than you and beat you up.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the matching pj's! SO sweet!