Monday, January 28, 2008

I be 2 !!!

Happy birthday to me! Friday was my birthday, and when asked how old I am I reply "I be two!" I celebrated All weekend long. Friday night, Saturday all day, and even had another little party with my friend Morganne who is turning 14 today.
Savannah came to help me celebrate on Saturday.
Rebecca came too. She loves to play with my baby dolls.
Saturday am my Gigi and Big Daddy came and took me all by my self to Build a Bear. It was very exciting. I made a bunny and dressed her in a cheerleader outfit. Her name is Fluffy. We also got to ride the carousel for the first time.
Here is my cupcake cake. I helped make them myself. I got to put the sprinkles on the top. Very posh! Fluffy and I blew out my birthday candles together. I had a great 2 year old birthday!




6 comments:

keri said...

happy birthday big 2 year old!! dani, i almost got all choked up seeing her in the 2s/3s class on Sunday!! 2 years has flown by. looks like she had a very fun birthday. and i hope yours (dani) was fun too!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Happy Birthday Ali!

Design A-Peele said...

Very cute Alli. So glad I get to be your aunt. Love you!!

Nellie said...

Alli, you're growing up!!!! And you look so posh with your cupcakes!! Happy Birthday!

Sammy said...

Happy late Birthday sweet Ali! I love all of your pictures-you're growing so fast!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sweetie! I love that cupcake-cake - very original!!