Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sweet girls

Daddy figured out that Gracie can sit in the boppy by herself. She is very happy with her new found independence.
One of Mommy's all time favorite pictures of Gracie and I.

Me holding a broken hockey stick used by Ilya Kovalchuk to score his 33rd goal of the season. Evidently that is a big deal.
Also, if you look closely, you will see that my toenails are painted. I call it having "fancy feet". Mommy has had a hard time keeping socks on my because I like to look at me feet too much to cover them up with socks. We have all been a little sick recently. Mommy found me suctioning out my baby's nose the other day. I told her Baby has been sick too, and I thought it might help her sleep better if I suctioned out her nose before putting her to bed.



9 comments:

Nellie said...

Dani, honestly, your girls are so stinkin' PRECIOUS, I don't know how you stand it!! So SWEET!

Amber B. said...

Love the pic of Alli giving kisses. Too sweet!

Design A-Peele said...

They really are a hoot! So glad I get to baby-sit so often. Tell them I said hey:)

Rebecca said...

I love LOVE that second picture of the two!! I can't believe Gracie is so big.

Anonymous said...

Aw! Does Alli have "Posh feet?" because "posh is a fancy way of saying fancy!" haha. They look adorable!

Cheryl L said...

How ADORABLE!!! I can't believe how much you two have changed since October. Alli, you must ask Uncle Brett if HE remembers the blue suction bulb!!!

Sara said...

We are reading the Jesus story book too-Tyler loves the pages with "lightening and thunder" don't know how he sees the thunder, must be over my head.
Gracie is a big girl sitting up in her boppy like that! I fee like I haven't seen them in forever-is that possible? :)

The Family Senter said...

Love those sweet pics!
It is so fun watching these girls develop sweet sisterhood.
that is one of my favorite things about my girls too!
I love the pic too of them laughing too!
and Alli, I love the pretty toes!

Elaine said...

I love these pictures!!! Precious little fun girls :)