Thursday, July 26, 2007

Lazy Days

This week it seems like every one is out of town. My daddy is in New York on a missions trip. My Gigi, and Aunt Rachel are in Guatemala, and Big Daddy is in Orlando. That has my Uncle Daniel free to hang out with me this week. This is us watching am cartoons on the couch. We have been pretty lazy with everyone gone, just hanging around and going to the pool and such. Mommy says she just wants to relax since in a couple of weeks she doesn't foresee much "relaxing" for a while. I can't imagine why?
Also, for those of you who prayed for our friend Mrs Anita, thank you. Her surgery went well. We are praying for a quick recovery, and that test will show that the cancer was totally removed from her body.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Great picture!! I love it! I had fun with you and Mommy last night. Uncle Matt and I couldn't stop talking about how funny you are.

Claire said...

Cute picture. It must be fun to have Uncle Daniel there to play with.

Claire

Two Mini Girls said...

We love weeks like that, where you can just bum around. I'm sure you are loving having uncle Daniel this week.

Melissa said...

Glad you had some company last week! It was a long one for us!