Saturday, July 14, 2007

Beth and Matt Peele's Wedding

Friday night I went to Aunt Beth and Uncle Matt's wedding. Here is a picture of me and all my cousins with Aunt Beth and Uncle Matt. What a pretty bride, and hansom groom. As you can tell I was not the happiest I've ever been. Mommy had a very hard time getting any sort of decent picture of me with Aunt Beth.
You would think from this picture I was an Angel all night....

Aunt beth had very pretty flowers!
The reception was lots of fun with food and dancing. Savannah was a wild woman out on the dance floor with Uncle Daniel. I spent most of my time in my mommy's lap eating since I had not seen her much over the last couple of days. The food gets a thumbs up!

Emily had a great time dancing, and even got a dance with Aunt Beth.
Mommy and Uncle Frankie got a little tired of holding and running after Savannah and I , so they put us in the stroller for a while. We were being so charming, I can't imagine why they needed a break.
Big Daddy seemed hungry, so I gave him a bite of my roll.

Aunt Rachel is a comfort even after the hardest of days.

This was the best picture I got all night with Aunt Beth (note I am still holding the same roll I had all night long). This was right before she left while Mommy and I were helping her change into her going away outfit. Right after this picture my Mimi and Pop took me home to go to bed. I was pretty tired after such a long day. I have a feeling Mommy won't be bringing me to any more weddings any time soon...




4 comments:

keri said...

how beautiful!! all you girls looked gorgeous! alli...sounds like you were a trooper...and that roll was a trooper too to be carried around like that all night. :)

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Great pics! Beth did look beatiful and I'm glad that you were a trooper. I bet your mommy was tired!
Rachel Norris

Melissa said...

Okay, camping seems like a breeze compared to wrangling all those cuties in their precious white dresses! Way to go Mommy!

Emily said...

wow...those pictures are great. you are amazing to brave a wedding with a little one and a roll! i talked to my mom briefly on saturday morning and she kept saying everything was just beautiful!