Sunday, July 1, 2007

Goodbye June, Hello July!

I can hardly believe June is over and July has begun. We have just been doing a little of this and that. My aunt Beth's wedding is less than 2 weeks away, and baby Gracie is less than 6 weeks away form arrival. I have a feeling July will be a busy month. This is what has been up this week:

My Gigi came to watch me Friday night while mommy and Daddy were out, and she took some pictures of me because I was being so silly... What is so silly about sitting in my toy basket, and dressing up in Aunt Rachel's stuff? Also Friday was the fist day I picked out what I wanted to wear. Mommy was pretty surprised when I very clearly showed her that I had an opinion on what I should wear for the day. She is a little nervous about this new development, but I assured her I have great taste, and will do my best to dress appropriately for different occasions if she will give me the choice. We'll see what happens...

Daddy brought me some balloons home from a party at work this past week, and I had sooo much fun with them. This was the best picture mommy could get because all the rest had the balloons covering my face.



Mommy's Sweet friend Found a wooden highchair for baby Gracie, and Mommy painted it with Peter Rabbit. I love to get on my tip toes and point to the trey and say "rabbit". I think I may get some use out of it before Gracie since Mommy says she won't need it for a while and I really like it.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Glad to hear you and Chris are having some time out before Gracie arrives!

Anonymous said...

Hey, what can I say. I have great taste in sunglasses and I guess Alli agrees! I had a lot of fun with y'all!

keri said...

the high chair painting is beautiful! alli, your mommy does such great work!!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

I love the highchair! Tell your mommy she did a great job!
Rachel Norris

Beth said...

I'm glad mommy put a picture up of the high chair. It's so cute! Don't give it too much wear and tear before Gracie comes. Love you sweet girl!