Monday, August 6, 2007

I'm ready!


Well, I guess this is my last post before my life changes in a drastic way. Wed am Mommy and Daddy are going to the hospital to have baby Gracie. I will be staying with my Mimi and Pop till every one gets home. I know life will never be the same, but I feel that I am up for the challenge. I have matured a lot in that last few months, and the roll of big sister sounds pretty good. As you can see I am not a baby any more, so I don't mind if someone else steps into that roll in the family.Check back wed night to see pics of Gracie:)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

We will be praying for God's grace to surround you during this time!

keri said...

alli...you are still a baby! don't grow up too fast, ok? we can't wait to meet your baby sister!

Claire said...

Alli,

You are too cute! I'm glad that you are ready for Baby Gracie. We can't wait to meet her too.

Aunt Claire