Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

I hope everyone had a great Easter. Gracie and I did. We had an Easter egg hunt at my Gigi and Big Daddy's house on Saturday. I loved looking for the eggs. My basket was overflowing with them by the end. Sunday My Daddy's family came over after church for the afternoon. It was a great weekend! You know everyone keeps saying that Easter is all about Jesus, but with all the picture taking that went on this weekend I am beginning to wonder if they have their priorities straight.


Sweet Gracie!

Me and Aunt Catherine.

Gracie





6 comments:

Claire said...

The girls look too cute. I can't believe that Gracie has 2 teeth! I'm so glad that y'all had a nice Easter.

Melissa said...

I missed the Easter tradition about getting your picture made naked! Great pictures!

keri said...

you and gracie looked so cute yesterday!!

The Family Senter said...

oh my goodness!
too sweet!
happy easter sweet girls!

Anonymous said...

lovely photo of annother all american family!

Amber B. said...

What a cute family! Love their Easter dresses!