Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday night at the Mall

Tonight we went to the Mall to walk around . Anyway, while we were walking around I saw a lady holding a little girl's shirt the I thought looked pretty cute. I did not know her, but I thought surely it was for me since it was so cute. I held out my hand to her and very loudly asked "is that for me?" This may shock some of you who think of me as shy, but I typically feel very free with strangers. Anyway, the lady just gave me a funny look. Mommy and Daddy started laughing and told me that no it was not for me. Sad:(

4 comments:

Claire said...

How disappointing for a very cute person to realize that everything cute is not for her. I for one think that lady should have felt honored that Alli liked her shirt so much.

Design A-Peele said...

I can't imagine reacting to a cute little girl like that. How rude!

Melissa said...

Friday night at the mall - Alli, you have very brave parents!

The Family Senter said...

I would have given it to you Alli!
I have the same struggle when I see a cute shirt too! :-)