Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cherry Blossom

This is Oxford Rd in Macon GA where my Great Grandmother and Granddaddy Smith live. We went to see them on Saturday to visit and see their beautiful Cherry Blossom trees. It really was so pretty walking down their street.
Here is our family
Uncle Matt and Aunt Beth came down.
So did Uncle Daniel, Gigi, Big Daddy, and Rachel
Gracie and Grandmother Smith
Grandmother Smith and Me

Me and Aunt Beth. She put flowers in my hair!


Big Daddy feeding Gracie. This is kind of his "thing". He makes sure we don't starve when we are together. I always know that if I want something to eat, he is the one to go to. Also, what he does feed me is good stuff like cake, ice cream, candy,....none of that good for you stuff.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

The Cherry Blossoms are so pretty! What a great family day for you guys!

keri said...

how beautiful!! that is a great family photo of the 4 of you. i like your music style, alli! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Design A-Peele said...

Oh I love the pictures Alli. I had a good time playing with you:)

Claire said...

What great pictures! It looks like y'all had a really fun day.

Amber B. said...

Great pictures! Give your family my love! I can't believe how big Daniel and Rachel are!!!

The Family Senter said...

how cute is your dad feeding Gracie!
oh my goodness, that made my eyes tear up!
and I love your mom's sassy haircut, she is too cute!
and I cannot believe how HUGE Daniel looks! so handsome!
and your grandmother looks wonderful!
she never seems to age!
so glad you put those up so I could see the fam!
so sad I'm missing cherry blossom this year!

Sammy said...

What great , great pictures and memories!! You all are beautiful!

Amanda said...

How Beautiful! Those trees are absolutely gorgeous!!!