Sunday, August 12, 2007

Home

We are all home and back as a Family again. I think we are all happy to be back with our new sweet addition. Our First night went pretty well. Mommy said Gracie slept well, so the rest of us did too. I have started my new roll as big sister and love it. I like to read to Gracie while she is swinging.
Gracie is lots of fun to hold, and I have to say I am pretty good at it.

I am excited to have a friend and sister in Gracie. I think there are lots of fun days to come. We are very grateful for all the prayers of our friends and family during this transition. Thanks to you all!!


9 comments:

Brett and Catherine said...

Alli you are too cute and such a great big sister! We can't wait to get home to see you and baby Gracie!

Lainey Bug and John Stanley III said...

Those are the sweetest pictures ever! Alli, you look like such a great big sister. Love to you all!!!

keri said...

you look like a proud big sister, Alli!! i love that first picture, you have such a sweet smile!

Melissa said...

Wow - I think you can give Mason some pointers on being the big sibling!

Anonymous said...

Oh Alli! You are such a good big sister. I wish I could have come over last night. I was very sad. I will come see you soon. Uncle Matt and I will bring dinner so that mommy doesn't have to cook:)

-Aunt Beth

Claire said...

precious pictures. what a great big sis.

Claire

Sara said...

what a wonderful big sister, isn't Gracie luck to have you. And your Mommy did such a good job bringing Gracie into the world to be your sister and friend.

Rebecca said...

I LOVE the pictures of the sisters! How precious you both are.

Kristina said...

Oh Alli, you have such a sweet baby sister. And I know you are going to be the best big sister. I can't wait to see you and meet Gracie soon!