Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Savannah and Rebecca


My cousins Savannah and Rebecca came over last night to spend the night. We had such a good time playing together. We colored, played in my indoor pool;) and ran around squealing like little girls do. I think Daddy was not loving the shrill squeals, but he needs to get used to it with Gracie on the way.

Also, I had my 15 month check up today. The Dr. says I look very healthy and am in the 90% for height and weight. I had 5 shots, so that was not so fun, but the Dr. says we are done with shots till I am 4 years old. YEA!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

We have shrills here and it's an all boy house! 90% - we don't even know what that's like over here as we hover in the 5-10% range! Sweet pictures!

keri said...

what a big girl! that is so cute seeing them in that pool. great idea actually!!

Anonymous said...

Alli, you are just too cute! I love you so much! Savannah and Rebecca are very fun to play with!