Sunday, April 1, 2007

My busy weekend!

This weekend was full of seeing and catching up with lots of fun people. I will show you;)

For lunch we had our friend Rebecca. She was a missionary in East Asia for 2 years, and is now back in Atlanta. She brought me this cute outfit from her travels. This is what the babies over in East Asia wear;)
For dinner I went to Gaineville to see all my grandparents on my daddy's side of the family. This is my Granddaddy and Ganna. They are my daddy's mother's parents.
This is my Mimi. She is my daddy's mother. She fixed me some of my favorite vegtables for dinner.
This is my Grandmother Taylor. She is Daddy's dad's mother.
This is my Pop. He is Daddy's dad. We are good friends. I love to hang out at my Mimi and Pop's house. They have fun toys and never tell me "no no".

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey Dani. I'm a lurker too! Looks like you all had a fun weekend!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Hey Dani - this blog is great...I love that it's from Ali's perspective! So fun! She's adorable. It was great to see you this weekend...thanks for the sleep advice too.
Rachel Norris