Friday, April 13, 2007

My trip to Winter Haven FL

I have had a very busy past few days. Sunday I got to fly on an airplane to go see my cousins in Winter Haven FL. I did not sleep on the plane until literally the last 2 minuets. It was all too exciting. I have a feeling that was a disappointment to my mommy. Anyway, once I got there I had a great time playing with Caroline and Emily as well as all of their toys! It was like Christmas for me. I kept saying to my mommy "play!".

My favorite Toy was the Magnidoodle. I thought that was so great that I could draw all over it, and then erase it with one sweep!!

This is Emily. She is going to be 2 in May. I am going to go back and visit her for her birthday. She is lots of fun, and made sure I never lost my sippy cup while I was there.

This is Caroline. She is almost 4, and such a big girl to me. She was very sweet, and gentile with me while I was visiting. I look forward to going back to visit.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm so glad you were able to visit and help them out! The pictures are too cute!

Melissa said...

I thought you and your mommy were MIA (until Aunt Laura told me where you were). We missed you! Great pictures of you and your cousins! FYI - we have AquaDoodle over here - you're welcome to come and play anytime!

keri said...

your cousins are getting so big! looks like a fun time...especially by all the toys on the floor in the background of caroline's picture...that's what ella's room looks like most days!