Monday, February 21, 2011

Playing in the dirt

Today I let you girls get some flower pots and zinnia seeds at walmart so you try and grow from "scratch". Alli, you are very into growing ,and want to plant all sorts of flowers and fruit in our yard. Daddy and I hope you continue to feel this way as you get older. We would gladly let you be in charge of the yard work:) Gracie, you just like doing whatever Alli likes doing for the most part.
Gracie, your favorite part of planing is always watering.
Y'all did such a good job, I think I may go back for more seeds to led you plant some in the back yard bed.
Watching you girls work, play, and grow makes my heart sing! I love you both!!!



3 comments:

Melissa said...

Mitch made a raised bed garden a few year ago and it's been lots of fun for us and the boys! Miles is our digger - it's his passion. I wanted to plant sunflowers yesterday, but we didn't have any spare soil! I should have come over!

Dani said...

So what do y'all grow? I am looking for EASY!!!;) I do not have a green thumb;)

Jenn said...

Too cute!