Monday, February 7, 2011

Alli is 5!!!

Happy 5th Birthday Alli!!!!!
Dancing to the wii kidz dance
Soooo sweet!
Girls, I am so sorry it has been so long since my last post, but better late than never I guess! So I will start with your 5th birthday Alli. We had the older cousins over for a sleepover party. We had a very good time making our own pizza, and decorating cupcakes. After watching a movie, and going to bed late, y'all were little chatterboxes! After an hour or so you came out and said it was too loud, and you couldn't sleep. I told you that you could go sleep in the playroom by yourself, and you sad yes and were asleep in seconds;)!
Gracie you went down to Macon to have a sleep over with Perry Catherine, and had a wonderful time. Aunt Claire said you were lots of help with baby Charlotte.



2 comments:

leslie said...

Nice party! You have a great choice of Sleepover Party Supplies. It was an awesome idea! I'm sure, on my daughters next birthday, it will be a Sleepover Party.

Melissa said...

I have those same plates! And I got a fancy plastic cup to match! Great pictures - thanks for sharing (and blogging).