Monday, April 13, 2009

Long story, short ending.

See my long hair (long for me). Well, I have been asking Mommy to cut it for about a week or two. She kept putting it off, and said she wanted to wait until after Easter. Well, now she is VERY glad she did. This morning she cut my hair. Not sure what happened, but there was one snip in the process that changed the whole cut. She had intended to just give me a small trim. Instead this is what happened....


I like it. When I saw myself in the mirror I smiled and said "that's silly. It looks like a baby!" Mommy says it is hair, and will grow back over time.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops!!!

I love you anyway Alli.

Daddy

The Family Senter said...

I think its precious still. You can't do anything to make that sweet girl not cute!
you are so brave to cut it.
I would have made my child bald!
I love her sweet little smile!
I am amazed at how you cut it where it goes under so nicely!

Two Mini Girls said...

very cute Alli, I love it. I sure it is very easy alli, I bet you just wake up and go:)

Love you,
Aunt Laura

Claire said...

So cute. It makes her sweet cheeks look all the more kissable. I will warn Caroline though!

Design A-Peele said...

It's ok Alli. I think it looks precious. At least you didn't cut your own hair like Aunt Beth did when she was little;)

Cheryl L said...

It's an adorable short do---perfect for the beach!!!

Melissa said...

A great Spring Style! I love it!