Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cozy

Yesterday Mommy made Gracie and I big girl hooded bath towels. She got the idea from Sweet Miss Carey. This is something I am very excited about since Mommy still had me using the baby towels! They left me feeling very chilly and exposed. These new ones are nice and big and cozy! I love it.
Mommy wanted to add a little something cute to the back. I told her that I wanted a diamond on mine since I am "Diamond Girl". Mommy asked why, and I told her "I'm Diamond Girl, because that is what God made me!" This is the first Mommy had heard of any of this, but she did put a diamond on the back of mine which made me very happy.


10 comments:

chbaker said...

soooo cute. Do you have a monogram machine now?? Don't you just love how cheap and easy they are?

Melissa said...

"Diamond Girl, you sure do shine"
And mommy better get ready to take some orders - those are the cutest things ever! Miles has a home-made one that was a baby gift, but it's not near as cute as these!

Dani said...

No monogram machine for me. Just t-shirt paint;) They were lots of fun to make.

Design A-Peele said...

I am SOOO impressed Dani! Next friend that has a baby I will give that as a gift!

Jenn said...

So cute - you should sell them!

matt said...

Is it just me or do the girls kinda look like gnomes from the back? Cute gnomes, mind you, but gnomes nonetheless.

Claire said...

Sooo cute. And I love Alli's comment. What a smart and theologically correct young lady.

Aunt Rachel said...

So, um, can I have one? :)

Cheryl L said...

These are so cute!!!

Amber B. said...

Those towels are adorable! We received one for Nathan as a gift and just loved it!