Thursday, August 14, 2008

What girls do

Ok, so little girls do silly little things. The other day Mommy gave me a big treat of having a Capri sun drink. Gracie had been eyeing it and trying to get it from me so I was having to keep it our of reach. Well mommy and I got busy doing other things and all the sudden we heard a slurping noise from the kitchen. We went to check and this is what we found. Gracie had gotten on her tippy toes and gotten it off the table. I guess I left it too near the edge. Anyway, she was so happy mommy just let her have the rest and gave me another one. Gracie wins again!

Big girls do silly things too I guess. The other day I found Mommy's hot rollers and asked her to roll my hair, so she did. I was very pleased with the results.
I was so enamored with my own reflection that I couldn't even look at the camera.
I loved the extra body it gave my do.


5 comments:

Design A-Peele said...

omg, you are a little mess. and so is Gracie. See you in a little while :)

Brett and Catherine said...

You two are the cutest :)

Anonymous said...

All things girl are near and dear to my heart. We will have to have you over for spa night with the Dolan girls.

Melissa said...

Love the roller effect - very glam!

Nellie said...

Your Mommy must have SO much fun with you two and your antics!!!! I love it!!!!