Tuesday, August 5, 2008

An update

So, apparently Gracie can walk. This is news to Mommy, Daddy and me. We have been working with her and trying to teach her with no luck at all. Today while mommy and I were reading we noticed Gracie's head bobbing past. We looked over the the top of the book to see Gracie not just taking a step or two, but simply walking past as if she had been doing this for quite a while. Like 7 or 8 steps! What a little stinker.
In other news, I had Daddy move Gracie's crib into my room this past weekend. I love having her with me. It takes longer to go to sleep, but we are having a good time. Giggles and growels can be heard for quite a while after we have been put to bed. It also opened up Gracie's room to be a playroom for all of our toys. So far it is a change for the better.

7 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brett and Catherine said...

I love these pictures - they are so sweet. And I am so excited about Gracie's walking news! Can't wait to see you Friday :)

Melissa said...

Can't wait to see Gracie walk across the lobby at church! And the bedroom looks great! Such sweet girls!

Design A-Peele said...

Gracie is such a stinker! I can't believe she is walking!! What a big girl.

keri said...

that is so funny about gracie...i can just picture her walking around in her room with her door closed and then when she sees you, she gets on all 4's again! funny girl. :)
and how fun that they are roomies now!!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Go Gracie! Sounds like fun to be sharing a room now! I love the last pic of y'all in your pajamas!

Claire said...

I always knew that Gracie was up to something. What a tricky girl! The girls are too cute in their pj's.