Thursday, November 1, 2007

Treat!!!!

Last night was very exciting! I got to dress up in a fancy costume, and go from house to house getting candy. What could be better?!
I look pretty sweet in this picture. It is mommy's favorite.

This is my Friend Emily. We went trick or treating together and had a marvelous time. Everyone thought we were very cute in our wings. Mommy was shocked at how well I did. I marched right up to each door, and when people answered I would say "treat" and then "thankyou" after they gave me some candy. Usually I am shy, but I guess candy brings out the best in me. What can I say? It's good stuff. Also, I think Emily was a great example, and I typically like doing whatever she does.
Just so Gracie doesn't get left out... Here is a sweet pictuer of her. She stayed home with Daddy and Emily's daddy to hand out candy to other children. I think she had fun too.



7 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Ali, you were a beautiful princess fairy!

Amber B. said...

I love the costume! It is so pretty!

Melissa said...

I heard patent leather is all the rage this fall! And that is a GREAT picture of Gracie!

keri said...

alli, you were a beautiful angel!! sounds like a fun night. love that picture of gracie!!

Two Mini Girls said...

Alli, you look soo beautiful, I am soo glad that you had soo much fun trick-or-treating. I love you!!!! Ask your mom if I can have a copy of one of the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Alli is so pretty! Great costume!

Claire said...

Alli,
you look beautiful. What a perfect angel. Gracie is pretty cute too!