Friday, November 9, 2007

Happy Friday

Gracie is now 3 months old. She is getting to be lots of fun. She seems to like me a lot. She smiles and kicks her feet when I talk to her.
When Gracie is in her excersaucer, sometimes I think she is getting bored, so I move her a few inches, and say "That better Gracie?" I also show her how to play with all the toys around the excersaucer. She is a fast learner, and can do a few of them all by herself.

Gracie likes it when I play peek-a-boo with her. Mommy and Daddy love that I say "keek-a-boo Gracie!"

I LOVE paying with play dough. It's pink. It's soft. It's wonderful!

Just sisters clean and ready for bed! Just the way Mommy likes us.



5 comments:

Brett and Catherine said...

Y'all are just too cute! Alli you are such a great big sister to Gracie. I love you.
Aunt Catherine

Jenn said...

Don't they smell so sweet after bath? One of my favorite times too!

Lisa said...

There's just something so sweet about sisters. They are precious.

Claire said...

I LOVE the pics. The one of the girls in their pj's is so cute. Gracie looks a little concerned though.

Two Mini Girls said...

Alli what a wonderful privalage it is for you and Gracie to have one another. I love both of you.
Aunt Laura