Friday, September 7, 2007

Just an update

Saturdays from now on are pretty exciting! I love getting up and putting on my UGA cheerleader outfit. Daddy is sweet to take breaks from Sports Center to read to me.
Even Gracie gets in the spirit of things, though she has a hard time staying awake;)

My cousins Caroline and Emily have been in town this week, and Thursday night we went to the fountain to play. It was fun as always, and I was glad to get to share one of my favorite places with some of my favorite people. Next time I see Caroline and Emily they will have a new baby sister too. Perry Catherine should be arriving in late October.





7 comments:

Design A-Peele said...

Look at that cute little bottom on Emily...I had fun last night playing with you. I love you so much and can't wait to play again on Saturday. Gooo Dawgs!!

Jenn said...

Looks like fun! Tell Caroline and Emily we said 'hello'!

Melissa said...

Love the Curious George Christmas book! Get into the spirit!

Sammy said...

very sweet! We love those cute girls!

keri said...

looks like a fun time with cousins!! it was great to see you all again yesterday!

Sara said...

Looks like you and Daddy are having some quality time between kick offs! I noticed Mommy was up helping you post at 5:30 am. What a good Mommy-Gracie probably had a little snack then too. :)

Amanda said...

How sweet! I can't believe how big Alli is! They grow up so fast! :) Davis is a huge fan of fountains too! :) Gracie is a doll, and I think she looks a lot like Alli!