Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fun at the park

Last night we went to the prak after dinner to play. My favorite thing at the park is always the swing. It is hard to get me to try anything else, but why would I want to when the swing is so much fun? Gracie tried the swing and didn't like it so much as you can see.
Gracie liked Mommy holding her much better, but you can see me in the background having a great time.

Aunt Rachel came too, and that always make for a good time. I bet her arms are pretty sore today from all the pushing she did last night.


This is just a cute picture of Gracie I wanted to share. She is really starting to look at us and respond by smiling. One of the new things I like doing with her is teaching her the hand motions to Deep and Wide my favorite song.



4 comments:

Design A-Peele said...

Alli, you are such a good big sister. You look like you had a marvelous time with Aunt Rachel. And tell mommy that she looks great! I liked her hair:)

Sammy said...

What sweet pictures of those girls! Gracie is starting to look so big in that last one!

Melissa said...

We missed you Wednesday Alli! Hope you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Gracie is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!