Monday, May 7, 2007

What's up with me....

This is my friend Reuben. He came to visit me this Sunday. I had so much fun playing with him. My favorite part was that I got to stay up way past my bedtime to play and show off.
Also, another new activity for me is coloring. I love to sit in my chair and color. I try to repeat the names of the colors as mommy gives them to me, but it is hard to do sometimes. You may notice that I have no clothes on. I feel that good art is better achieved when we feel the most free.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Alli. You're going to be a great artist like your mommy! so, what's your favorite thing to draw these days? People probably. haha! I love you!

Melissa said...

We're with you on the freedom of no clothing - that's when Miles Avery felt free to cruise across the living room! The pearls add an extra touch of class though!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

You may have no clothes on, but I love that you still have the bow in your hair! Alli, you are too cute!

Rachel Norris