Saturday, May 12, 2007

Celebrations


Today I went to my Gigi's house to celebrate mother's day and my great grandparents birthdays. Above is me with my Gigi. She has lots of fun toys to play with, one of which is this blue teddy bear that I always seem to find.
Savannah and I had lots of fun playing with Big Daddy and Uncle Daniel.
These are my great grandparents Grandmother and Granddaddy Smith. They are Gigi's parents, and are from Macon GA. I had fun getting a piano lesson from Grandmother. Evidently I also find the back of Grandmother's hair very interesting....

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Alli - That red dress is my favorite! Love, Miles

Happy Mother's Day Dani! We had fun watching you climb down, then up the big hill today at church.

Lisa said...

Alli, your mommy sure looks cute with little Grace in her tummy!

Beth said...

Alli,
I think grandmother's hair is interesting too. Never could quite figure it out:) Glad you are feeling better.