Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My first play!



I feel so cultured! I went to see my Aunt Rachel in a play yesterday. Her school is preforming The Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe. We went to the dress rehearsal so that I could run around if I got wiggly. She is in the Witch's army, and looks pretty scary all dressed up. I didn't know what to think at first when I saw her, but I wormed up after a little bit. My uncle Daniel was there too. He is the one in the picture with my daddy and me. I love having a younger Aunt and Uncle;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for coming! It meant a lot to me for you and mommy and daddy to be there. I'm glad you had fun. I had a great time with y'all at dinner, even though people looked at me funny because my hair was crazy. I love you!

Melissa said...

When I looked at the picture, I wondered why your mom was all dressed up (she didn't look like that at bible study), but then I realized it was your Auntie! You'll have to tell Miles Avery all about it; I don't think he's had any culture yet!

Lisa said...

Dani, I love your blog! How fun! I just found it through Melissa's. Alli is so grown up and adorable. And you're pregnant? Somehow I missed this news! I'm so happy for you and Chris. I'll keep checking back with you!