Saturday, March 17, 2007

My Daddy


This is me and my daddy. His name is Chris, but I call him Dada. We like to play games and throw the golf ball back and forth. I usually let him win cause it makes him feel good. Most people say we look a lot alike, which is fine by me. He is pretty good looking, for a boy.Last weekend we got to hang out while mommy was at the women's retreat for church. We had a good time, and Daddy found some of his and aunt Catherine's old kids praise tapes for me to listen to in the car. I love them! Mommy is pretty emotional with being pregnant, because she keeps crying when we listen to them, and saying how sweet they are. How silly!
On a girly note... Don't you all love how my dress goes with my website;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how your dress goes with your website and I love your pigtails!! You are so cute!!

Love
Mimi

Melissa said...

The pigtails are what caught my attention! Cute, Cute, Cute! And thanks for letting mommy "retreat"- we had fun with her and Aunt Laura!

Lainey Bug and John Stanley III said...

We LOVE the new blog and especially love those pigtails!!!