Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It has been a while:(

Well, again it has been too long between posts. I am sorry Alli, Gracie, and Christopher. We have had a busy fall. Christopher, you are growing fast and getting to be more and more fun. Gracie, you amaze me as we do school at how well you are doing. I do not feel like a born teacher so hearing you actually start reading is amazing to me! Alli, you are a busy busy girl. I think you need your own calendar because you are always planning new and fun activities for us to do. I am sorry to say we don't get around to actually do most of them. They are typically pretty elaborate plans:). I am enjoying this Christmas season with you three. You girls are understanding more and more what Christmas is really all about.
Every year trying to get a Christmas picture is quite a chore. After a few failed attempts Mrs Beth Martin got the best one for the card. I am just posting some of my favorite unused ones.

No comments: