Thursday, June 9, 2011

Rest time drawing

Alli, you are drawing and writing a lot right now. This is what you did today during your rest time.
I think this says I like my sister. I LOVE seeing how you try and sound things out by yourself!





I think you did a GREAT job with all of these. I am so proud of how hard you work to learn to read and write. I hope your love of learning will continue as you get older. I just wanted you to have a sample of what you were able to do at 5 years old.










1 comment:

Melissa said...

Such great artwork and narration! My boys use sticky notes and almost everything in our house has a label! I should take pictures so they'll be able to see how they labeled the stuff in our house! "Merritts hid-out" Miles even got his very own sticky notes for his birthday!