Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Spend the night party!

The Weaver girls came up to see us and have a spend the night party Monday night. We had a great time! I hope we can do it again soon.
Sweet cousins, and good friends.
Mommy reading to the big girls while P-Cat and Gracie ran around.
Perry Catherine being soooo cute!
In other news, we are all so proud of Gracie. She is getting to be such a big girl. Here she is really talking on the phone to Aunt Laura and coloring. Already multi tasking at 22 months!!





4 comments:

Design A-Peele said...

Love those pics! They made my day!

Anonymous said...

those taylor girls learn fast, they have many ways to communicate with their relatives via the phone or the computer!

sharongracepjs said...

I have such happy memories from my cousin-spend-the-night-parties with your momma and your aunties! Glad to see the tradition is continuing :D

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What a cute blog name....Have enjoyed reading your blog tonight.

I just posted the last Disney post....
Hope you will enjoy it.
Stop by when you have some time.
I love all my new blog friends.