Monday, October 20, 2008

The Taylor Family goes Camping

This weekend, our family went camping. On the way I was pretty excited. We had long, rainy, night so Mommy didn't take any pictures of that. We went with the Bryant family since they know how to do this camping thing, and were willing to share all their stuff with us.
The next morning things were looking up. The rain was gone, we built a fire and got the campsite all set up. When I say "we" I mean Miss Anna Mr Will and Daddy.
This is me and Georgia Ann. We had a great time playing together.
Mommy, and Miss Anna lived together at UGA, so they had a great time getting to spend some time together.
Here we are roasting marshmallows for smores. I was not a big fan of the smoke.
Over all our family had a great time. A big Thank you to the Bryant's for letting us come with you!
When we got home Mommy asked me if I had fun, and wanted to go camping again. I told her "yes, but inside next time".


7 comments:

Design A-Peele said...

great pics! I am so glad you had fun!

Amber B. said...

That is so funny. A true girly-girl. Glad you had fun!

keri said...

yay! i thought about ya'll this weekend...hoping you were having fun. sounds like alli has picked up on her mommy's love for camping! ha :) (love that first picture!)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that y'all had fun and didn't have any Grabenkort/Pelletier stories to tell afterwards!

Anonymous said...

classic, that was a big step, taking on the task of camping with the little. what brave souls both sets of parents are!

The Family Senter said...

Dani I'm so proud of you!
camping... wow!
I tried this once with children and I won't do that again. that is not my thing even without children much less with! :-)
how fun that you got to see Anna too!
she looks great!
are they in atlanta too?
loved the pics
glad you guys had fun!
love and miss you!

sharongracepjs said...

cuuuute! Looks like Alli is a much more enthusiastic camper than I ever was! :)