Monday, June 9, 2008

Spa Night

Aunt Rachel came to spend the night with us last night, so we decided to do a "girls spa night". It was my first, and I loved it! We did pedicures so we would all have fancy feet! I felt very grown up.
Also, Gracie and I shared a room for the first time last night so that Aunt Rachel could use my room. I slept on the floor right next to Gracie's crib. She went to sleep before me, but woke up when I came in and got in bed even though I was very quiet. She cried a little, but I kept whispering to her "don't cry, don't cry". When she stopped fussing we talked and laughed for about an hour before we fell asleep. Mommy and Aunt Rachel enjoyed listening to us on the baby monitor. I think we should do that again;)

4 comments:

chrys said...

oh my goodness!
how cute is that!
Alli - Addie Lane and Lillie just got fancy feet and really liked it too!
glad you had fun with aunt rachel!

Design A-Peele said...

oh what a fancy little girl!! Y'all are too cute. Tell Aunt Rachel that I like her new haircut. Love you both!

Claire said...

Sounds like a really fun night. You are too cute.

Sara said...

Can I come over for the next spa night? I need a pro like Alli to do my toes!