Sunday, May 18, 2008

I love being fancy!

I had an exciting day on Saturday. I went to a Fancy Nancy party at Barns and Noble. Fancy Nancy is one of my favorite book characters. I was thrilled to realize Friday night that Target carries a line of fancy Nancy dress up clothes. Just in time for my party!!! Daddy noticed it first and showed it to mommy, who could not resist getting me the tutu.
Savannah and Rebecca came to the party as well.
Savannah and I all fancy. Gracie was not very fancy, but I think she had a good time.

8 comments:

The Family Senter said...

oh my goodness!
how fun!
as you already know, we LOVE Fancy Nancy at our house!
and how fun that they have a line at Target, have not seen that yet!
You looked so fancy Gracie you and your posh puppy both! :-)

Sara said...

Gracie looks plenty fancy to me :) she just needs a new pink tutu like you and Savannah. Glad you had such a great time!

Design A-Peele said...

It was so fun to see you on Saturday! It was fun to run up and down the tennis courts with you:) I think you are a fancy smancy little girl. I love you and Gracie soo much!

sharongracepjs said...

ooohh i organized a fancy nancy party at my barnes and noble a couple weeks ago! I wish you could've come to mine :-D

Melissa said...

Sunday morning was fancy as well - Alli put on the pink sequin top and Mason tried on the silver sequins - they were quite the fashion pair!

Claire said...

What a fun party! You look gorgeous (a fancy word for pretty). I think that Gracie looks pretty posh too!

Sammy said...

you girls look beautiful! It was great to see you all last night!

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of Fancy Nancy - Julie and I will have to check this out!