Monday, February 25, 2008

The Circus!

I want to give a BIG thank you to my friend Alex who made it possible for Mommy, Daddy and I to go to the circus Saturday. I loved it!
Mommy wanted to get a few pictures, but I was too into the show to pose for pictures. I did however take breaks to enjoy a few firsts like sprite and cotton candy... YUM!
This is me in my silly clown hat.
If you look closely you can see the elephants in the background. This was a very fun day! Thank you also to Aunt Beth and Uncle Matt for watching Gracie. I know she had a better time with y'all than she would have with us.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didnt know you all sat front row in the suite.

The Family Senter said...

How fun!
I am so excited you guys got to go to the circus!
Gracie, you will have to tell us all about it!
and what great seats you had! :-)
love you guys!
-Chrystal

Kristina said...

How fun!! I was at the circus the Monday before you guys:) I have the same pictures of me in a silly hat with my friend Lynne's little boy, Luke. I'm so glad you got to go!