Monday, October 15, 2007

2 months

Gracie is now over 2 months old. I can hardly believe it. The time has gone by so quickly. We took her to the Dr last week for a check up. She is healthy and strong at 12lbs, 1oz and 23in (75% for her age).
I love for Gracie to sit in her bumbo. It is easier to talk to her and play with her hands. A soon as I get up in the am I run to her seat and sit next to her and say "what doin' Gracie". She doesn't look super happy in this picture, but I think she likes it ok.

4 comments:

Claire said...

That bumbo cracks me up. I love the pics of Gracie. Tell her that Aunt Claire misses her.

Claire

Sammy said...

What a sweet girl! I can't believe its been two months either!!I wish they had those bumbos when my kids were little, they look great!

Lisa said...

She is a cutie. Hopefully I can see her in person sometime soon!

Sara said...

Are you posting pictures of yourself miss Alli? I can't believe you have a sister that looks that much like you, and she is getting really big!